SOCIAL MED. DIGITAL INCEPTION : DUBLIN ‘6C’ CHEAT SHEET
What should you think about, when creating a Social Media digital inception?
What are the first steps to consider when creating a new social media footprint?
THIS WEEK ON ADMP: Hermann Djoumessi, MA is a social media consultant – He is a Hootsuite analytics certified – Google analytics certified – Linkedin optimization certified, Blockchain fundamentals certified and a Facebook ambassador, since Dublin 2019!
Hermann has developed professional and entrepreneurs communities on Facebook, Twitter,Linkedin, totalling more than 40 000 active members, with focus on startups and Blockchain, globally. He is also a DPO (Data Protection Officer) of the french CNIL (Commission National d l’Informatique et Libertés).
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ISCOM Social Media lecturer
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
As a 21st century entrepreneur, influencer or social media manager, you should consider and follow the Principles from the strategy of the ‘Digital Inception’ to optimize your digital footprint on social media and other ‘Technocultural‘ platforms :
1.0. DIGITAL INCEPTION ?
A set of digital processes enabling the fast-spread of a message or a concept in order to impact reality and measure it via analytics – At the beginning was the BloG. (HD.)
When starting your work, inside the social media ‘War room‘ as described by Hermann Djoumessi as early as 2015, with your ‘Social Media creative team‘ and ‘Desktop Live team’, you should consider those 6 pillars :
- Content curation & creation strategy
- Community strategy (Community values, core, guidelines and rules)
- Growth strategy (The choice of tools and tactics for our inception)
- Data protection strategy (GDPR compliance tactics )
- Conversion strategy (Monetization, fan activation, call to action ) ..
- Network specific strategy (Instagrammer, Youtuber, ..)
In simpler words, you should setup your own ‘Dublin cheat sheet’ and consider the Facebook’s “6 C”, when creating a social media strategy:
Inside the social media room, you setup a creative team.
Make clear decisions regarding your:
– Paid media (Media you paid – Ex: ‘Facebook Ads’)
– Shared media (Media you will share – Ex: Retweet – RT on Twitter – )
– Owned Media (Media that you create yourself – Ex: My Facebook page – )
– Earned media (When other media use your content – Ex: PR report, Bloggers, influencers – )
Establish ‘impact report’ of your content and tactics via analytics (Google analytics , Facebook analytics, etc.…) .
- Establish publishing calendar (One post per day minimum or 365 posts, or 52 posts a year, at least, once a Week) – Guy Kawazaki ‘Twitter Rule’, says that 24Hours in the ‘Real World’ equals 8 Hours on Social Media
- Balance content programming, balancing the notion of INFOTAINMENT, key to Social Media success and virality; Try to Follow as a guide, the Guy Kawazaki rule (3-3-3-1 out of 10 blog Posts)
–> 3 posts (‘Owned media’ + ‘Paid Media’) ) should be considered HARD NEWS and talk about the Blog/Profile main topic
–> 3 posts (‘Owned media’ + ‘Shared Media’) should be considered as SOFT
NEWS and talk about the Blog/Profile values
–> 3 posts (‘Owned Media + ‘Shared Media’ + ‘Earned Medias’ ) should be
considered as COMMUNITY NEWS and talk about the actions of your
fans and followers. (Ex: ‘Shoutout to my fans’ for achieving a new
–> 1 post should be considered as a rather diverse ‘What-The-Fuck’ or
TRENDING NEWS post with ‘Lolcats‘, humour, ‘Breaking news’, ‘Top
trending’ zeitgeist news, etc…
– Pick and choose the right content for your fans and your
group values. You should understand notions of:
– Content PRODUCTION (Live filming, coding, recording, drawing, writing)
- LIVE CONTENT: Publish your content on multiple platforms and channels.
Narrate and storytell, the history of your group and community.
Mastery of the current #MemeCulture is a premium to make your
message ‘Viral‘, of course! :)) –
- Establish ‘impact report’ of your content and tactics via analytics (Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Facebook analytics)
Once you’ve established your Digital Inception goals, make clear decisions regarding:
– The value of your community (Ex: ‘Save the planet’, ‘Make money’ )
– The core of your community (Ex: Pick the ‘pillars’ and ‘Ambassadors’ that will represent the early ‘Core’ group and their values)
- Establish a ‘fan personae’, map the ‘fan journey’ through your funnel of members–> The Goal is to make a profile of your community, using analytics. (Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Facebook analytics, Hootsuite analytics) –> Croll and #Yoskovitz guidelines for ‘Lean Startup analytics‘ should provide a good guide and methodology !
- Social Media supposes that you GIVE first, and TAKE, second –> You MUST BE a GIFTED conversation starter !
- Some platforms will reach after maturity (Years), what is known as ZERO REACH DEADLOCK, you might need to PAY to PLAY, in order to carry on posting – We will make a dedicated post about Social Media Marketing Campaigns, later
- Create several hashtags, to archive your conversations topics : #Hashtags
- You have to activate conversation topics inside and outside your Community to generate ‘User generated content‘ (#UGC) , and ‘Communiy Generated Feedback Loops’ (#CGFL),
- You will monitor your digital footprint and monitor content about you, your ‘Ecosystem’ outside and inside your Community and keep an eye on your E-Reputation.
- You will create and generate feedback channels with your community about you, your products, your hashtags, your goals.
– Engage and share your products with your community.
- Do not forget to Call-To-Action (CTA) your fans and followers to turn them from Content Consumer to ‘Customer’
Create and manage your sales funnels and gather analytics. (Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Facebook analytics,)
- Establish and manage the monetization of your community
- Learn to leverage your E+Reputation to achieve your goals faster, whatever they are.
- If you are not business-focused, then establish what would be considered as a conversion towards achieving your goals faster. (Ex: ‘Getting a vote’ for a politician, or ‘Calling peoples to action’ for an activist)
Establish the 7 STEPS minimum Fan/Customer jouney, after activating the fan/follower of course – see above about ‘Activation’ – through your funnel, which maps out the fan and user experience through your content :
From 1. FOLLOWER (A person that follows you on 1 profile) –> you evolve into a 2.FAN (Interact positively with your content on 1 profile – Ex: Like your post) –> 2. SUPER-FOLLOWER (Follows you on several profiles; On Facebook, Instagram, Facebook group, etc..) –>
–> 3. SUPER-FAN (Has interacted positively with several of your profiles; On Facebook, Instagram, etc..)
–> 4. CONSUMER (Interact deeply and regularly with your content – Ex: newsletter, Guest-Blog, ..)
–> 5. CUSTOMER (In the case of E-Commerce, buying your product is key to become a Customer)
–> 6. AMBASSADOR (Identifies with your content and will carry your message and values on your behalf)
–> 7. INFLUENCER (Sometimes your ambassador will have more influence than you do, to the point when THEY become THE reference, even for your own Community – Ex: Make sure that you do have the analytics to prove the ‘Influence’ of your Influencers and build new channels with them to reach all corners, of your Community)
Please follow all the links provided with this article, to get the full picture of a successful digital inception!
Let’s meet again in the classrooms, conference halls and workshops where we will BOOST your presence on Social Media and help you leverage your E+Reputation to achieve your goals, faster !
Hermann Djoumessi, MA is a social media consultant – He is a Hootsuite analytics certified – Google analytics certified – Linkedin optimization certified, Blockchain fundamentals certified and a Facebook ambassador, since Dublin 2019!
Hermann has developed professional and entrepreneurs communities on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, totalling more than 40000 active members, globally. He is also a DPO (Data Protection Officer) of the CNIL (Commission National Informatique et Libertés).
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) par Hermann Djoumessi, MA
FOLLOW #ADMP On social Media Channels:
#ADMP on Twitter: #ADMP Awards
#ADMP on Facebook: #AFRIK+DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
#ADMP on Telegram: https://tchannels.me/c/admpawards
#ADMP on Medium: https://medium.com/@admpawards
#ADMP on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/admpawards
#ADMP on GooGle+: Team ADMP
#ADMP on Whatsapp: #ADMP Projects
#ADMP on Linkeldin : AWARDS ADMP