SOCIAL MED. DIGITAL INCEPTION : DUBLIN ‘6C’ CHEAT SHEET
Posted by Hermann DJOUMESSI on / 20 Comments
What should you think about, when creating a Social Media digital inception?
What are the first steps to consider when creating a new social media footprint?
THIS WEEK ON ADMP: Hermann Djoumessi, MA is a social media consultant – He is a Hootsuite analytics certified – Google analytics certified – Linkedin optimization certified, Linkedin’s Blockchain fundamentals certified and a Facebook ambassador, since Dublin 2019!
Hermann has developed professional and entrepreneurs communities on Facebook, Twitter,Linkedin, totalling more than 40 000 active members, with focus on startups and Blockchain, globally.
He is also a DPO (Data Protection Officer) of the french CNIL (Commission National d l’Informatique et Libertés).
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
Google Analytics certified.
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
As a 21st century entrepreneur, influencer or social media manager, you should consider and follow the Principles from the strategy of the ‘Digital Inception’ to optimize your digital footprint on social media and other ‘Technocultural‘ platforms :
1.0. DIGITAL INCEPTION ?
A set of digital processes enabling the fast-spread of a message or a concept in order to impact reality and measure it via analytics – At the beginning was the BloG. (HD.)
When starting your work, inside the social media ‘War room‘ as described by Hermann Djoumessi as early as 2015, with your ‘Social Media creative team‘ and ‘Desktop Live team’, you should consider those 6 pillars :
- Content curation & creation strategy
- Community strategy (Community values, core, guidelines and rules)
- Growth strategy (The choice of tools and tactics for the SUCCESS of our inception)
- Data protection strategy (GDPR compliance tactics )
- Conversion strategy (Monetization, fan activation, call to action ) ..
- Network specific strategy (Instagrammer, Youtuber, ..)
In simpler words, you should setup your own ‘Dublin cheat sheet’ and consider the Facebook’s “6 C”, when creating a social media strategy: 1/Content – 2/ Conversation – 3/ Curation – 4/ Community – 5/ Commerce – 6/ Conversion !
Inside the social media room, you setup a creative team.
1/ Make clear decisions regarding your:
– Paid media (Media you paid – Ex: ‘Facebook Ads’)
– Shared media (Media you will share – Ex: Retweet – RT on Twitter – )
– Owned Media (Media that you create yourself – Ex: My Facebook page – )
– Earned media (When other media use your content – Ex: PR report, Bloggers, influencers – )
2/ Establish ‘impact report’ of your content and tactics via analytics (Google analytics , Facebook analytics, etc.…) .
3/ Establish publishing calendar (One post per day minimum or 365 posts, or 52 posts a year, at least, once a Week)
- -4/ Follow Guy Kawazaki ‘Twitter Rule’, says that 24Hours in the ‘Real World’ equals 8 Hours on Social Media and understand the specifics requirements of the social network you are posting on.
–> Ex: ‘Youtuber’ respect the ‘Youtubers’ guidelines , same for the ‘Twitteratis’ on Twitter !
- 5/ Balance content programming: Balancing the notion of INFOTAINMENT, key to Social Media success and virality; A good content-MIX (Between ‘Hard news’, ‘Soft News’, etc…) often provides better user experience!
- 6/ When it comes to the type of posts –> Try to Follow as a guide for 10 posts on social media, the Guy Kawazaki rule (3-3-3-1 out of 10 blog Posts) or the rules of storytelling and digital communication.
–> 3 posts (‘Owned media’ + ‘Paid Media’) ) should be considered as ‘HARD NEWS‘ and
talk about the Blog/Profile’s main topic
(Ex: ‘Blockchain news’ on a ‘Blockchain-focused Blog)
–> 3 posts (‘Owned media’ + ‘Shared Media’) should be considered as ‘SOFT NEWS’
and should foucs or talk about the Blog/Profile’s core values
(Ex: The company’s CEO’s ‘philosphy’ on a corporate blog)
–> 3 posts (‘Owned Media + ‘Shared Media’ + ‘Earned Medias’ ) should be considered as
‘ COMMUNITY NEWS’ and should focus or talk about the actions of your fans and followers.
(Ex: ‘Shoutout to my fans‘ for achieving a new milestone! )
–> 1 post should be considered as a rather ‘Diverse news’, or ‘What-The-Fuck news’ or
‘TOP TRENDING NEWS’, or ‘BREAKING NEWS’ if you have exclusive access
to a popular event…or … post with ‘Lolcats‘, humour, zeitgeist news, etc…
(Ex: Post the latest pictures by ‘Grumpy cat‘ on Friday evening)
– 1/ Pick and choose the right content for your fans and your
group values. You should understand notions of:
– Content PRE-PRODUCTION : Help curate user generated content – Establish a publishing schedule and calendar. – Implement your setting – Work on SEO and SMO, key hashtags, etc..
– Content PRODUCTION (Live filming, coding, recording, drawing, writing)
– Content POST-PRODUCTION (Conform content to copyrights, copyleft, creative commons format. Conform content to GDPR regulation, community and platform requirements, SEO, SMO)
- 2/ LIVE CONTENT: Publish your content on multiple platforms and channels.
Narrate and storytell, the history of your group and community.
Mastery of the current #MemeCulture is a premium to make your
message ‘Viral‘, of course! :)) –
- 3/ Establish ‘impact report’ of your content and tactics via analytics (Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Facebook analytics)
Once you’ve established your Digital Inception goals, make clear decisions regarding:
– 1/The values of your community (Ex: ‘Save the planet’, ‘Make money’ )
– 2/ The core of your community (Ex: Pick the ‘pillars’ and ‘Ambassadors’ that will represent the early ‘Core’ group and their values)
– 3/ The rules of your community (Define social and ‘anti-social’ behaviours, trolling within the group –> Ultimately, you will have to comply to GDPR or local regulator
- -4/ Establish a ‘fan personae’, map the ‘fan journey’ through your funnel of members–> The Goal is to make a profile of your community, using analytics.
(Ex: Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Facebook analytics, Hootsuite analytics)
- –> Croll and #Yoskovitz guidelines for ‘Lean Startup analytics‘ should provide a good guide and methodology !
- 1/ Social Media supposes that you GIVE first, and TAKE, second –> You MUST BE a GIFTED online conversation starter, to be a community manager !
- 2/ Some platforms will reach after maturity (Years), what is known as ZERO REACH DEADLOCK, you might need to PAY to PLAY, in order to carry on posting
–> We will make a dedicated post about Social Media Marketing Campaigns, later
- 3/ Create several hashtags, to archive your conversations topics : #Hashtags
- 4/ You have to activate conversation topics inside and outside your Community to generate ‘User generated content‘ (#UGC) , and ‘Communiy Generated Feedback Loops’ (#CGFL),
- 5/ You will monitor your digital footprint and monitor content about you, your ‘Ecosystem’ outside and inside your Community and keep an eye on your E-Reputation.
- 6/ You will create and generate feedback channels with your community about you, your products, your hashtags, your goals.
You will ultimately activate and generate conversation starters and ‘Brand ambassadors’ to create User Generated Content (Or UGC).
– 1/ Engage and share your products with your community.
– 2/ Create growth strategy, growth hacks, benchmarks, commercial goals and objectives (To merge with Business model)
– 3/ Setup CRM, Newsletter, forms, surveys, quizzes to engage with your fans and customers
-4/ Do not forget to Call-To-Action (CTA) your fans and followers to turn them from Content Consumer to ‘Customer’
– 5/ Create and manage your sales funnels and gather analytics to optimize your strategy and tactics. (Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Facebook analytics,)
- 1/ Establish and manage the monetization of your community
- 2/ Learn to leverage your E+Reputation to achieve your goals faster, whatever they are.
- 3/ If you are not business-focused, then establish what would be considered as a conversion towards achieving your goals faster.
–> (Ex: ‘Getting a vote’ for a politician, or ‘Calling peoples to action’ for an activist)
4/ Establish the 8 STEPS minimum Fan/Customer jouney, after activating the fan/follower of course – see above about ‘Activation’ – through your funnel, which maps out the “fan and user experience” helped by your content :
From 1. FOLLOWER (A person that follows you on 1 profile)
–> you then evolve into a 2.FAN (Interact positively with your content on 1 profile – Ex: Like your post)
–> 3. SUPER-FOLLOWER (Follows you on several profiles; On Facebook, Instagram, Facebook group, etc..)
–> 4. SUPER-FAN (Has interacted positively with several of your profiles; On Facebook, Instagram, etc..)
–> 5. CONSUMER (Interact deeply and regularly with your content – Ex: newsletter, Guest-Blog, ..)
–> 6. CUSTOMER (In the case of E-Commerce, buying your product is key to become a Customer)
–> 7. AMBASSADOR (Identifies with your content and will carry your message and values on your behalf)
–> 8. INFLUENCER (Sometimes your ambassador will have more influence than you do, to the point when THEY become THE reference, even for your own Community
– Ex: Make sure that you do have the analytics to prove the ‘Influence’ of your Influencers and build new channels with them to reach all corners, of your Community)
Please follow all the links provided with this article, to get the full picture of a successful digital inception!
Let’s meet again in the classrooms, conference halls and workshops where we will BOOST your presence on Social Media and help you leverage your E+Reputation to achieve your goals, faster !
Hermann Djoumessi, MA is a social media consultant – He is a Hootsuite analytics certified – Google analytics certified – Linkedin optimization certified, Blockchain fundamentals certified and a Facebook ambassador, since Dublin 2019!
Hermann has developed professional and entrepreneurs communities on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, totalling more than 40000 active members, globally.
He is also a DPO (Data Protection Officer) of the CNIL (Commission National Informatique et Libertés).
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ADMP SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
Google Analytics certified.
FOLLOW #ADMP On social Media Channels:
#ADMP on Twitter: #ADMP Awards
#ADMP on Facebook: #AFRIK+DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
#ADMP on Telegram: https://tchannels.me/c/admpawards
#ADMP on Medium: https://medium.com/@admpawards
#ADMP on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/admpawards
#ADMP on GooGle+: Team ADMP
#ADMP on Whatsapp: #ADMP Projects
#ADMP on Linkeldin : AWARDS ADMP
Could this methode appplied with leadership?
Oh yeah! Definitely! Leaders, INFLUENCERS, entrepreneurs, exécutives, should understand that method before hiring a Community Managers or Social Media Managers!
Those STEPS are 21st century BASIC STEPS to consider before launching your #Digital Inception!
Are you an influencer, yourself??
Leadership? Yeah but mostly derived and informed by analytics, yes ! :))
Right geek! That is too powerful in inbound and funnel strategy!!! Thanks for the post!
You’re Welcome ! :))
You are SoooO Welcome ! :))
Which aspect do you prefer the most to work on, or improve ??
Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
Which part did you like ?
Kryptowahrungsinvestition fur die Deutschen: http://v.ht/RDz0C0?NfjUbA0R
was meinst du damit genau ??
Loving the information on this web site, you have done outstanding job on the blog posts.
Many many Thanks :)) –
Wow! Thank you! I constantly wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my website?
Please contact us here for GUEST-BLOGGING:
Many Many Thanks!
Check our podcast too:
I have to express my gratitude for your generosity giving support to individuals that need help with that field. Your special dedication to getting the message around appeared to be definitely helpful and have surely encouraged girls like me to reach their aims. Your entire interesting report denotes so much a person like me and additionally to my office colleagues. Best wishes; from each one of us.
** You’re T’Welcome ! :))-