#GREENTECH, AND THE SECRET TO ‘DEEP REACH’?
If anything, it is a reminder of why we should remain in a perpetual race towards cleaner energies…any sources of energy!!
> Especially if we are to one day “civilize other planets!”
The premises of a greentech incubator is that it will deliver innovative startups around the theme of Green technologies created to protect and enhance our environment.
Those startups grabbed our attention, with audacious display and staff dedicated in enhancing the visitor’s experience! :)) –
Startups introduced by the French ministry for environment and sustainable development (Ministère de la Transition Écologique et Solidaire (MTES)) on the 04/06/19;
#1. ‘FIELD COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT’
SOCIAL MEDIA MISSION:
Let’s suppose you knew ‘next to nothing’ about the sector and your job is to build a dynamic feedback community within a new industry.
> HOW DO YOU START ?
We did field community management and engage with as many entrepreneurs as possible:
> WHAT ?
- A good measure of success in Field Community Management, is the number of instant connections you’ve made on Linkedin, or mentioned of your website, your Facebook page, your latest campaign, etc..
- Any ‘Field Community Management’ mission, starts with RESEARCH, RESEARCH, research again! You can do it via a social media audit (See below), completed by online/offline surveys, quizzes, games, question and answer, etc…
- To increase your reach organically at that point, several LIVE BLAST on multiple platforms inside, outside, before, during and after the conference, are requested !
- This supose that you have ALREADY connected online with the ‘potential’ #Greentech community identified via social media research tools like #Hashtagify for exemple:
WHY DOES IT MATTER ?
1. It helps establish your E+Reputation (We will do a whole article on the subject, soon) which in return, provides social media #CLOUT and therefore TRUST in your project. #ORM: Online Reputation Management.
2. You are aping or acting like an Online Super Spreaders’ –> In Health, a ‘Super spreaders’ infects more than 10 persons. In most epidemics studied, 90% of the infections were delivered by 10 % of the infected.
‘Viral social media content’ tend to work more or less along the ‘same lines’.
ALTHOUGH: 10 peoples impacted by your content, is of course a LOW FIGURE in social media
–> A micro-influencer for 100 peoples impacted on average, by your content.
–> A ‘Kilo-influencer‘ will impact on average, 1000 peoples
–> A ‘Mega-influencer‘ will impact on average, 1000 000 peoples
–> A ‘GiGA-influencer‘ will impact 1000 000 000 OR 1 Billion peoples.
–> A ‘Zeta-influencer‘, will impact 1 Trillion peoples (#Thanos?)
>> Running a group, a community online, will give you access to the ability to ‘spread’ content and ideas at high speed and with efficiency!
ARE WE SOLVING A PROBLEM?
YESSSSSsssss !! :))…
3. This is how you also go around the ZERO REACH DEADLOCK , that you have currently on most social media platforms, used in the western world – Which is by definition, oversubscribed with ALL SORT of content !! –
- WHAT DOES ‘ZERO REACH DEADLOCK‘ MEANS ?
> It is now almost impossible to increase your reach ‘organically’ on Social Media nowadays, which is why users talk about a REACH DEADLOCK.
The current state of ‘reach deadlock’, is today, down to zero – Actually #Facebook would garantee 25 peoples ‘organically’ into your cirle of friends appearing top on your feed. – Which means that It is almost impossible to increase your reach organically without launching a campaign!
> However, you can still meet a lot of people on conferences or party floors, and have them subscribe on the spot, to your channel or profile, thus increasing your reach, nevertheless !!>> Field Community Management, can help you break that REACH DEADLOCK !
Social media platforms are said, to have gone from a ‘Free for all’ model, towards a ‘PAY to PLAY’ model.
#2. FIRST ‘C’: CONVERSATION
#Hootsuite, the Social Media giant, offers key metrics to consider when auditing or dissecting a community and the data provided by the social media networks:
Hootsuite prefers to segment the funnel into “four key customer journey stages:
- Awareness: these metrics illuminate your current and potential audience. Ex: #E+Reputation
- Engagement: these metrics show how audiences are interacting with your content. Ex: #LIKES, etc…
- Conversion: these metrics demonstrate the effectiveness of your social engagement. Ex: Sales numbers
- Consumer: these metrics reflect how active customers think and feel about your brand. Ex: ‘Bad Buzz’, testimonies, shoutouts,…
Every stage is populated with its own set of must-measure metrics, KPIs that shed light on the effectiveness of your social media marketing.”
WHY DOES IT MATTER ?
Go back to our article on the ‘6C’ to consider, when doing a Social Media Digital Inception : The ‘Dublin Cheat sheet’– We will carry on exploring each ‘C’ in ‘practical settings’ and ‘Business environment, over the course of the year 2019….
Conversation is a good way of connecting. Maybe the BEST and most agile, invented by human beings.
You should however, consider a few STEPS when preparing for that type of Field Community Management (#FCM)
- Rehearse your introduction and pitch
- Work on ice-breakers to ease your natural fears and apprehensions.
- Collect the program for future references.
- Keep a positive ‘body language’, smile and ENGAGE !
#Shoutout to ‘BondinnoV’, the Bondy Incubator !!
#Shoutout to Christophe perrot at the #Greentech Incubator!! :))
#3. LET’s MAKE A ‘MEME’ out of GREENTECH?
As an electronic idea, we’ve heard worse! Promoting and supporting startups whose purpose is to help deliver a better environment, cannot hurt anyone, right?
Greentech is more than a slogan or a meme, ‘Changing the world’ the Startupper’s favorite catchphrase, could be a real thing.
The next challenge will always be to measure the progress and the impact of those technologies on the actual environment !
Metrics will be needed! – A Green Regtech incubator should be the next development for this very innovative idea !
Which is why we went elsewhere to establish elements of comparisons.
We won’t go into the details of it, but will let you make your minds by following those links below, towards very innovative Greentech approaches.
#4. FUTURE ‘VERTES’ UNICORNS ??
Techno-environmental businesses have a deep future ahead of them and there is no doubt that the future ‘Tech Unicorn’ will come from that end of the technology ecosystem.
We were not able to witness any applications working on the #Blockchain technology, which if anything shows sometimes the ‘lack of foresight’ in the Regtech (Regulation technology) department that we talked about earlier:
How do you want to measure the impact of those new technology and regulate them in the future if you can not keep a record of everything that technology does or accomplish??
In other words: In order to regulate something, an online system, you need to be able to monitor and quantify it ! >> Which requires a register/Ledger > Which requires the #Blockchain !
It still BAFFLES US, that so few, have yet to be able to catch-up on the idea, however we remain optimistic that tomorrow’s entrepreneur will see the benefit of keeping a transparent ledger of the deeds accomplished by their technology:
Especially, if they want us to BELIEVE in what they say in their marketing documents and whitepapers.
With very few documents available in English, too! > Something that defats the idea of a ‘future unicorn’, somehow…
–> Startups are usually funded from all over the globe, as long as they produce documents in English!
Check the links below, for more info on the topic – Grentech startup in #Kenya –>
Greentech Kenya incubator à https://startup.info/greentech-kenya/
Greentech incubator in London and the Netherlands:
Holland greentech : https://www.hollandgreentech.com/who-we-are/
Greentech startup London (UK) : https://www.techworld.com/picture-gallery/startups/uk-greentech-startups-watch-3690809/
Field Community management will help you assess and audit your Community, before starting communciating and connecting with your (future) Community!
You should use and abuse it and Always go back to field Community management, when your reach drops to levels you don’t deem as ‘realistic’ !!
🡪 Beyond that, data and computer science should take over, in order to spread your electronic message/concept to the internet-masses!
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by #HMD: Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
Let’s carry on debating below!!
ADMP is SELF-FUNDED, PLEASE TIP US:
If you like what we do and want to support ADMP and the crypto ecosystem we are trying to build with many startups, then support our effort by tipping us below:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
#ADMP on Twitter: #ADMP Awards
#ADMP on Facebook: #AFRIK+DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
#ADMP on Telegram: https://tchannels.me/c/admpawards
#ADMP on Medium: https://medium.com/@admpawards
#ADMP on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/admpawards
#ADMP on Whatsapp: #ADMP Projects
#ADMP on Linkeldin : AWARDS ADMP