ALEXA, SHOULD I FIRE MY #Community Manager ?! – PART IV
THIS WEEK ON #ADMP: The movie ‘The Joker‘ just won the ‘Golden Lion’, a prestigious arthouse prize, at the ‘ Venice’s Mostra’ in Venezia, Italy,: As of today, you will now have to mark that movie down for… the 2020 Oscars !!
>> Please, come back to this page in March 2020, to validate our tip !
IT IS ‘OKTOBER FEST MONTH‘ of 2019, AND THE INTERNET IS STILL ‘UNDEFEATED‘ !!
If you ask the internet: ‘What is Electronic #AfroThinK ?‘ –> An afrotech opinion-led movement that has shown a lot of impact, both online and ‘offline’
Is there such a thing as an identified electronic #AfroThink movement on the web?
> Well, you could try #KOT, #FARAFINA or keep on moving to another trending news in South-Africa, where these hashtags have been widely trending:
Last week on this very BLOG, we already insisted on the need for a Social media editorial strategy to spread the company’s culture, and the CEO’s vision into everyone’s smartphones!
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
This week, we’ll get deeper into social media community management and branded communities:
#SMCM: Which is the social media management of ALL the communities that are taking part or involved into the growth of the company.
And we’ll have a first look at security compliance in the age of information: If Data is your main asset, you better protect it, and… fiercely !!
#1. Social media compliance, data protection and security team
** The content creation social media consultant:
21st century businesses, will have the shape of data centers/Think-Tanks, where specialists and pros will collect data from, in order to serve :
Their clients, staff, customers, supply chains, etc…
ALGORITHMS will play a HUGE PART.
The 21st century debate is wether Algorithms will lead men, or wether men will lead algorithms?
–> The Social Media community manager will avoid algorithm bias, and lead the algorithm towards his conversion goals !
>> 1. The GOOD SOCIAL MEDIA Manager will be able to fastly engineer OPINION SHIFTS inside and outside the community he or she, will serve.
SOCIAL MEDIA, will be the space where opinions are built ….and destroyed, too.
> ‘Public opinions’ or just opinions destroyed or enhanced by other human beings, or…by algorithms, too.
3. Good social media content creator, will create content that resonates first with their audience!
4. The good social media consultant will be trained and aware of GDPR regulation or #POPIA2013 regulation, like in South-Africa, and will be available also, for the filing, data storing, privacy Impact Assesments (#DPIA), stress and various compliance tests.
> In July 2019, British Airways was threatened with a landmark $250 Million fine, by the EU !! –> The airlines industry, will be ‘first’ to comply, it seems !! :))-
Why don’t you use ‘former cop’ and train them in ‘social media’ ? (ADMper)
That’s probably one of the best idea suggested by an ADMPer, ever !! :))-
A. The ‘Security’ and compliance team:
The Community Managers backgrounds or training, will come from :
2. Good understanding of Social media content creation background
3. Social Media community management and online community management in Facebook groups or reddit (and sub-reddit), whatsapp, Telegram groups, etc…background.
4. Good understanding of social media and Google analytics, Facebook analytics, twitter analytics, etc..
1. The number one task is to comply the messages and posts to security and current local, national or global #Opinion compliance standards, like:
- anti-‘Fake-news‘ regulation
- Local and national political correctness requirements
- Inside-group, or ‘Facebook group’ common rules (To be setup WITH the community)
- copyright and copyleft regulations,
- Data protection and ‘Pop Up’ (Emergency) regulations like#POPIA13, etc..
2. Task number two, is to monitor company’s social media E-Reputation:
3. Task number three, is to monitor and analyze antisocial media behaviours:
–> Trollings, viruses, malwares, doxing, virtual harrasment, cyberbullying, scam claims..
4. Task number four is to monitor and analyze all ‘Communities traffic’ within the social media room and regularly AUDIT profiles, administrator and moderators roles, passwords and data management, every months.
5. The second set of goals is to report on their work for optimization, via analytics. Then, to support the ‘Crisis unit team’ and prepare ‘Counter-Punch‘ scenarios, to kill the eventual ‘bad story’, ‘false scam claim’, ‘Fake news’, ‘Hoax’ and ‘Memes’.
#2. Social media Analytics, growth and KPIs team
Although it is true that in many aspects of our latest posts, we have been trying to help you, the reader, see through what could be called : ” Toxic Social Media Marketing‘, we will here, have to call and use those skills in this part of our #Thinkpiece :
2. We wanted you to SHIFT your opinion and SHIFT your social media strategy to Social media community management and ‘Editorial social media‘ …
3. However, when it comes to KPIs and growth:
The social media consultant here, is an expert growth-hacker with a strong social media marketing background.
The basic KPIs (Check below, the categories and sub-categories) to consider, are the following:
- Exposure –> Visits, followers, subscribers, fans, brand mentions
- Influence –> Share of voice and by who (?), sentiment
- Engagement –> Replies, retweet, Likes,
- Community –> Forums, proof of community, smart communities, feedback culture, community access
- Call-To-Action/ Conversion –> Form downloads, sales, attendees, …
#WHY DOES IT MATTER ??
First: Not using analytics when posting on Social media networks, does not make sense! WHY ? >>
1. When we ‘digitalize’ our workflow, we will always end up getting data, a lot of data !
2. And those datas will help us to get to the ‘next level’, via optimization !
3. This is the best way to optimize your message online and somehow ‘run with the internet, at the speed of the internet ! ‘ :
You HAVE TO collect data and stats, ALL THE TIME, if you want to compete on the web !
If you really, really want to ‘compete’ on the web, you have to collect data and stats on a regular basis, and at least once a week, if not everydays at the ‘speed of the internet’, 24/7/365 !
THE TECHNO #WHATABOUTISM ?
The Chicken and egg conundrum here, is ‘wether the technology induced the change in human’s behaviours or wether it is the change in human behaviour that created the technology in the first place ?’
Human beings do NOT STOP EVOLVING, CHANGING and SHIFTING opinions, and we can say the same about their connections, means of communication and their community management tools.
Ex: #Sprout Social will provide you the right kind of insights to optimize your social media postings.
> Communities are NEVER STATIC!
Communities do change, mutate, move, evolve, regress, re-emerge, transform, turn into ‘Social Media Ghost towns and groups‘, ‘Zombies profiles’,etc…
If they are ‘active’ and ‘dynamic’, then they are bound to lead you into places you may not have planned for! >> Be ‘Agile’ and adapt, adapt, adapt .. !!
#3. WHY SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY BUILDING?
> It is what YOUPRENEUR Patrick BET-David of #Valuetainment (N°1 Entrepreneur channel on #Youtube! Youpreneur: Youtube + Entrepreneur) called quite rightly, the ‘Social-Capital’
–> A value that is ‘unvaluable’ and superior to any ‘material value’. Since, the ‘social capital’ provided by the group, enables you to do what you could not do or achieve ‘alone’!
To call it simply, it is the power of the group over the individual.
#WHY DOES IT MATTER ?
1. As an entrepreneur you will learn to create, grow, sustain, value and organize those communities that will be involved in your company’s growth.
2. It is a value that is ‘unvaluable’ and superior to any ‘material value’.
3. To call it simply, it is the power of the group over the individual.
1. Find a way to digitally connect with those individuals
2. Organize the group of individuals into a community, database, rankings, etc…
3. Give them an aim, purpose and organize ‘real-life’ interactions!
4. Learn to reward those who deserve to be rewarded ! Give them exposure even, if needed!
5. Connect, connect, connect: It always starts with a ‘conversation’ !
Wether it is for fundraising, product testing, client’s feedback, hiring staff, crisis and damage reduction, counter-punch and punch,…
>> The fifth component will be the ‘Social Media Room’, where the social media team will gather and meet.
–> This, will allow ‘speed of thought’ and a strong bond between the team members.
BUT …remember what #Alexa says:
–> ALEXA SAID : Be patient with your team ! Results will be ‘slow’ at least, at the ‘beginning’…
Especially in B2B and P2P!
We invite you to have a quiet look at it and to reply to us in the comment section, as you’ve grown more and more eager to leave us a lot of kind messages, this year !! :)) –
ALEXA, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK ON #ADMP ?
– NEXT WEEK: We will explore the complexity of social media community building and the search for the INFLUENCER KPIs ! :))-
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
PS: If you believe the internet, the #IDW or ‘Intelectual Dark Web’ movement is not ‘Dark’, but it is simply a joke on darkness, since all the ‘intelectuals’ are allegedly looking for enlightment! :))
BIG UP TO : #AtoZofKOT – Kenyans on Twitter: #KOT
ADMP is SELF-FUNDED, PLEASE TIP US:
If you like what we do and want to support ADMP and the crypto ecosystem we are trying to build with many startups, then support our effort by tipping us below:
FOLLOW #ADMP On social Media Channels:
#ADMP on Twitter: #ADMP Awards
#ADMP on Facebook: #AFRIK+DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
#ADMP on Telegram: https://tchannels.me/c/admpawards
#ADMP on Medium: https://medium.com/@admpawards
#ADMP on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/admpawards
#ADMP on Whatsapp: #ADMP Projects
#ADMP on Linkeldin : AWARDS ADMP