ALEXA, WHAT IS A ‘QUANTUM INFLUENCER’ ? – PART I –
THIS WEEK ON #ADMP: Influencers have changed the internet game. Social media ‘Zero reach deadlock’ (read below) stalemate, have brought them to the centre-stage, for their ability to crowdsource and engage at all time, with their community and ecosystem:
Be it in the form of podcasts, Linkedin posting, blogging, forum activism, they seem to ‘dominate’ the daily zeitgeist of social media search engines, be it on:
For, this is the realm of techno-cultural industries in the 21st century!
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
This week, we’ll get deeper into the influencer’s game and the building of branded communities:
Where does the quantum influencer fits in all this ?
– 1. The Quantum influencer understands the ‘finesse of the internet game’.
– 2. The Quantum influencer operates all over the internet multi channels, is supported by a team and multiple algorithms
– 3. The Quantum Influencer‘s team operates in ‘Agile’ fashion, at the speed of the internet, 24/7/365 !!
– 4. The Quantum influencer wants to set up the agenda for the next day and must be FIRST to post in the early morning, and will post throughout the day, too.
– 5. The Quantum influencer may have multiple channels (On Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, ..) in multiple languages
– 6. The Quantum influencer will sometimes split its multiple channels in ‘different themes and topics’
The Quantum Influencer has online priviledged access to a wide community, can crowdsource the same community to achieve its goals, using organic feedback, A.I. and analytics for opitimization !
#1. ‘FIELD QUANTUM SOCIAL MEDIA’
- SOCIAL MEDIA MISSION of the ‘FIELD QUANTUM INFLUENCER’ :
We have to stress that we have an influencer’s bias: We choose influencers with BOTH an impact In Real Life (IRL) and ‘online’.
- FIRST, WHAT IS QUANTUM COMPUTING?
According, to the ‘How Stuff Work‘ website, Quantum computers aren’t limited to two states like our current one (‘1 or 0’);
They encode information as quantum bits, or qubits, which can exist in superposition.
Qubits represent atoms, ions, photons or electrons and their respective control devices that are working together to act as computer memory and a processor.
- WHY DOES IT MATTER?
But also machine learning methods to diagnose illnesses sooner, materials to make more efficient devices and structures, financial strategies to live well in retirement, and algorithms to quickly direct resources such as ambulances.
SoOO?:…Quantum Influence’ has to be the ‘Highest level of computing for online Influence’ ?
YOU GOT IT!
#2. INFLUENCER’S BASIC KPI’s
- A Quantum influencer, has ‘privileged’ ACCESS TO A COMMUNITY and will :
1. Be fast-moving (At the speed of the internet 24/7/365 ! )
2. Be automated via an algorithm and chatbots, like
– Melody by #Baidu
3. Be Agile and ‘Multi-channels’
4. Crowdsource its community and ecosystem, to ‘solve problems’
- Sometimes, the Quantum influencer will even charge money for its access to a community and monetize its partnership.
- Sometimes, the Quantum influencer will even WEAPONIZE its social media content to hurt or target particular individuals and organisations…
REMEMBER WHAT WE WROTE BEFORE, IN OUR LAST ARTICLE ABOUT EDITORIAL SOCIAL MEDIA :
We defined the basic KPIs (Check below, the categories and sub-categories) to consider, for a succesful social media inception.
We will use those to define the Basic KPIs for an influencer.
It should help establish ranking and tables.
- All things considered, let’s not forget that KPIs can be much more ‘specific’ depending on platforms (Youtubers versus ‘Instagrammers‘) or the topic ;
- Ex: ‘Niche topics‘ will by definition have ‘Niche’ influencers and ‘Niche’ KPIs .
Let’s re-establish below, our BASIC KPIs for an influencer:
Ex: –> Visits, followers, subscribers, fans, brand mentions
Ex: –> Share of voice and by who (?), ‘positive’ sentiment analysis
Ex: –> Replies, retweet, Likes
Ex: –> Forums, proof of community, smart communities, feedback culture, access to communities and ecosystems
5. Call-To-Action/ Conversion
Ex: –> Form downloads, sales, attendees, astroturfing, campaigning, adoption drive …
#3. IT’S BEEN DEBUNKED !!
The QUANTUM INFLUENCER not only scores well in all those categories, but also demonstrates a real power in prompting its community, or ecosystem into action, like:
Follow the link above, for exact definition. Ex: –-> The Quantum Influencer directs its fan to buy or boycott a product, for exemple.
2. CALL-TO-ACTION :
Follow the link above, for exact definition. Ex: –> The Quantum influencer can with one tweet influence a share price on the stock market, like serial entrepreneur, Elon Musk did, with the MOST EXPENSIVE TWEET of ALL TIME !! : Worth $20 Million !
3. SOCIAL MEDIA PUSH BACKS and CLAP BACKS
When your community is organizing to defend your viewpoint, on social media in a collective manner.
Ex: –> It is ‘notorious’ that attacking the US singer, #Beyonce knowles, will prompt her ‘#Beehive‘ (Her Online community) to clap back on her behalf!
4. CAMPAIGNING and CROWDSOURCING
According to Sprout social, crowdsourcing is the act of collecting services, ideas, concepts or content through the contributions of a large group of people.
You may crowdsource insights from fans, customers and online communities, to gather collective solutions to a problem, rather than employees, members or shareholders.
Ex: –> Everyone who uses social media for fundraising, or build ‘Intelligent forums’ (Like #ADMP) to create and devellop new concepts in science, sports, the arts, business, ….
5. CREATING ‘OPINION SHIFT
We will do an entire thinkpiece on how to create or engineer ‘opinion shifts’ inside your community in later posts.
Ex: –> The Quantum influencer will often use social media to change a vast group of people’s opinion about something that matters to the influencer:
Observe Roger Ver, a.k.a the ‘Bitcoin Jesus‘ or Tony Elumelu, the flamboyant nigerian CEO, how they operate and ‘game’ multiple communities when spreading and raising awareness on bitcoin and entrepreneurship, everywhere they go, and everytime they tweet !
6. ‘DEBUNKING‘ fake news, using the collective intelligence of your online community to destroy an opponent’s viewpoint or content.
7. VOTES, POLLS, Surveys, quizzes, games,..are all great tools to bring life and light to your community !! –> Do not hesitate to engage with your community by any means necessary!
#4. WHAT IS #FIELD INFLUENCE ?
> HOW DO YOU START ?
1. FIRST, FIELD COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT:
‘Field Influence’ or the act of ‘influencing’ in the field, is similar to ‘Field community management’, as you are in both case, gathering insights from your community.
When we go out on ‘field community management duties’, we try to engage with as many peoples, from our ‘future community’, as possible in ‘Real Life’: We mean ‘physical contact’
- You may test ideas or just do selfies..
- Try out some of your online pitches, with ‘real peoples‘
- Note, the cultural ‘talking point‘ popular with that community
- Find out the leaders, Tastemakers and influencers inside that community
–> It is still the ‘BEST way’ to get to know and understand a community and establish TRUST.
WE REPEAT !! –> You have to be in ‘campaign mood’ and willing to speak to as many peoples, as possible!
2. START YOUR DIGITAL INCEPTION, BY CREATING THE CHANNELS on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, …setup your chatbots, and link all the different profiles via automated tools like:
3. CREATE THE ONLINE GROUPS and forums where you intend to gather and crowdsource your community/Ecosystem
4. Branding: Make sure that you have selected accross your multiple platforms, the same logos, rules and guidelines, and then define clearly themes and topics for each channels and groups.
5. Content creation and timing: About a week ago…
We wanted you to EDITORIALIZE your social media strategy and use calendars, chatbots and ‘native posting’ to grow your community with speed and efficiency.
Do not forget the Guy Kawazaki 8/24 rule on twitter to understand that :
8 Hours on Social Media = 24 Hours in ‘Real Time’
It is the hardest part of course, and we will have to dedicate an entire post on how to organize your creative team and spur your creativity when creating content.
6. COMPLIANCE: Make sure that your tactics and content fit with:
- The social media network compliance rules
- Design and graphic compliance rules
- The local and global ‘Speech compliances rules’–> Ex: GDPR19, or #POPIA13, ‘Fake news regulations’, etc..
7. MULTI-POSTING: Make sure you always ALTERNATE automated posts and ‘Organic post’ on your scheduling calendar
— Ex: ‘Spur of the moment engagement and reaction‘ to a fan comment for exemple.
–> Which is ‘useful’ to demonstrate the ‘Humanity’ of the post:
Fans, ‘People’ tend to prefer interacting with ‘real peoples’ first !
> WHAT IS FIELD COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, BRO ?
- A good measure of ‘instant’ success in Field Community Management, is the number of instant connections you’ve made on Linkedin, or mentioned of your website, your Facebook page, your latest campaign, etc..
#5. WHAT IS THE SECRET TO SOCIAL MEDIA #DEEPREACH ?
2. Any ‘Field Community Management’ mission, starts with RESEARCH, RESEARCH, research again! Research your audience, research your future community, meet and greet your ecosystem, ‘physically’ first!
It’s important, to establish TRUST, bridges and relays you will need to convey your message to the ‘Deep reaches‘ of your group!
–> That is why we said, it was the ‘Secret to DEEP REACH‘
You can do it via a social media audit (See below), completed by online/offline surveys, quizzes, games, question and answer, etc…
– THE DEEP #BLAST !
3. Deep blast: Multi-posting on multiple channels, at a given time.
– Ex: To increase your reach organically at that point, several LIVE BLAST on multiple platforms inside, outside, before, during and after the event you are witnessing or part of, are requested !
4. This supose that you have ALREADY connected online with the ‘potential’ community identified via social media research tools like #Hashtagify, for exemple:
#6. THE DIFFERENT TYPE OF INFLUENCERS :
> ‘CLOUT CHASING’...WHY DOES IT MATTER ?
1. Online ‘blasts’ help establish your E+Reputation (We will do a whole article on the subject, soon) which in return, provides social media #CLOUT and therefore TRUST in your project.
#ORM: Online Reputation Management.
2. You are aping or acting like an Online Super Spreaders’
–> In Health, a ‘Super spreaders’ infects more than 10 persons. According to academic surveys, in most health epidemics that have been recorded, and studied:
–> 90% of the infections were delivered by 10 % of the infected.
‘Viral social media content’ and influencers, tend to work more or less along the ‘same lines’….
ALEXA, WHAT WILL HAPPEN, NEXT WEEK ON #ADMP ?
– NEXT WEEK: We will explore the complexity of social media community building and the different type of influencers uantum ! :))-
END OF PART 1/2
Electronic Counter-Punch (#ECP) by Hermann Djoumessi, MA
#ADMP Social Media Consultant
BIG UP TO : #AtoZofKOT – Kenyans on Twitter: #KOT
ADMP is SELF-FUNDED, PLEASE TIP US:
If you like what we do and want to support ADMP and the crypto ecosystem we are trying to build with many startups, then support our effort by tipping us below:
FOLLOW #ADMP On social Media Channels:
#ADMP on Twitter: #ADMP Awards
#ADMP on Facebook: #AFRIK+DIGITAL MARKETPLACE
#ADMP on Telegram: https://tchannels.me/c/admpawards
#ADMP on Medium: https://medium.com/@admpawards
#ADMP on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/admpawards
#ADMP on Whatsapp: #ADMP Projects
#ADMP on Linkeldin : AWARDS ADMP